The best way to commemorate any occasion is to take a picture!
That’s probably why it’s become so popular to have a photobooth at your wedding, birthday party, or charity event in the past few years.
Photobooths are great because they can range from the old-school booths with a curtain, a bench, and a printer that you can find at county fairs, to a simple backdrop with some props that people can use their smartphones to take photos and tag you on social media.
If you want to get a beautiful photobooth backdrop, follow these tips:
- Keep your theme in mind
- Add sparkle and glitter to catch the camera’s eye
- Go big, but don’t forget the details
- Think in 3-D
- Test it out yourself before you’re done
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t overwhelm the people in the photo
- Add seating for different kinds of poses
- Make enough room for a large group picture
- Don’t forget about lighting and props!
Memorable Occasions can help you create the most memorable photobooth at your upcoming event! Contact us for a quote on any of our event planning services.